Danone in Indonesia is represented by three categories of business: Waters, Early Life Nutrition, and Advanced Medical Nutrition. Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. With brands such as Aqua, VIT, Mizone, Bebelac, Nutrilon, and SGM, currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 15,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 23 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia.
Link & Match 2017 Program – Industrial Internship
Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
- Link and Match is a 4 months internship-based development program to develop future leaders of Danone in Industrial area. As an intern in Link & Match, you will work closely and be mentored by our leaders on manufacturing related projects to contribute to both business impact and social progress.
The program will starts in Q4 2017. This program is designed as a pipeline to our MT STAR 2018 for Aqua Industrial function, starting in 2018.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Engineering background; preferably mechanical, electrical, chemical, and industrial related major
- Last semester/ bachelor degree with less than one year of working experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fluent in English
- Good organization & leadership experience
- Willing to be placed in any Danone Aqua factory all over Indonesia
- Get real work experience in a multinational FMCG company with:
- A health mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible
- A commitment to business success and social progress
- An empowering and open leadership style
- A culture fostering collective impact and teamwork
You will also gain opportunity to:
- Develop your career and network with our experienced professionals.
- Enrich your industry knowledges and skills in one of the largest FMCG companies
- Join our MT STAR 2018 program (if you finish the internship with good performance)
Apply now and get ready to design your most meaningful journey! Deadline August 14, 2017.
Digital & Creative Internship
Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
As an intern in this position, you will be contracted for 4 months to work on projects related to digital & creative parts of Employer Branding. You will get the opportunity to enrich your skills and industry knowledge in one of the largest FMCG companies in the world.
We Are Looking For Candidates With:
- IT/Marketing/Communication/Design related major
- Interest and experience in website and social media management
- Interest and experience in design, photo, and video production
- Creative, flexible, and detail oriented
Your Responsibilities Are:
- Manage and improve our career website (dancommunity.com) and it’s social media
- Create photo & video content for website, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Optimize our website and social media to reach our audiences
- Create monthly reporting and insights related to our website
Apply now and get ready to design your most meaningful journey with Danone! Deadline August 13, 2017.