PT Putra Sejati Indomakmur (PSI) is a national company in the field of oil and gas services. Headquartered in Jakarta, PSI has operate oil and gas production facilities around Indonesia. Develop your management and leadership skills in challenging and supportive environment.
PSI ODP program is a recruitment program with a special method to find prospective employees with high skill and loyalty. This program will gives you extraordinary opportunity to learn and grow, establishing your career path in the company.
OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in all field of study in Technical and Engineering Major
- Minimum GPA 3.0 for State University Graduates, 3.5 from Private University Graduates
- Not more than 26 years old
- Willing to be located in any Region
- Excellent English fluency (Oral and Written)
- High communication skill, quick to adapt, high motivation proactive, have experience being in organization.
SUBMIT YOUR CV BEFORE 31th of AUGUST
Send it to : email@example.comSubject format : ODP-(Your Full Name)
- Administrative Selection
- The Initial Test
- Interview with HRD
- Questions at this stage are about motivation, personality, dreams of the future and readiness to be aplaced throughout the company units.
- FGD/LGD (Focus Group Discussion/Leaderless Group Discussion)
Is a selection of group discussion formats formed from the applicants. With a topic that will be determined, the discussion will present the thinking ability, problem solving and leadership of the participants. This FGD target identifies each potential participant based on active attitudes, contributes qualitatively and demonstrates good discussion ethics, and a positive paradigm for problem solving.
- Online Test
- English Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- Panel Interview with Operation Leaders
- Interview will be conducted by HRD team, Operations Manager and QHSE Manager
- Medical Check Up
- Interview & Presentation to ODP Comitte (BOD)
Test Will be held in Jakarta Started on 4-5th of September 2017