Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company's grand strategy and objectives.
For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
FRESH GRADUATE AB - INITIO RATED B737NG
- Garuda Indonesia. The national flag carrier of Indonesia is expanding it's fleet and seeking for Fresh Graduate Pilots with Indonesian Nationality to be part of the team.
Specific Requirements :
- Max. 33 Years Old and registered at our recruitment website.
- Indonesian Nationality.
- Holding Indonesian License.
- Holding Valid CPL with Instrument Rating.
- Having B-737 NG Type Rating Certificate (Without Experience).
- Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
- Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate Minimum Level 4.
- Passed Screening and Proficiency Test Conducted by Garuda.
To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to our e-recruitment website not later than October 12, 2017 with link as follow : http://career.garuda-indonesia.com
For further information please contact :
- Pilot recruitment Team :
- Office : 021 – 25601041 (Office Hour)
- Email : email@example.com
Note: Only qualified applicant will be processed.