John Hardy is one of the leading luxury jewelry companies in the world with operations across the US, Caribbean, Europe and Asia and employing over 1,000 staff. Founded in Bali 25 years ago we have expanded with major operations in New York, Bangkok and Hong Kong. However, Bali continues to be the home of the brand – we employ over 700 people in Bali, including designers, illustrators and, of course, our jewelers. The brand is well-known in the US and we host thousands of visitors every year at our famous compound near Ubud. Currently we are looking for highly motivated person for position as:
- Design and illustrate for the John Hardy Women’s collection as per the creative direction of the Creative Director, the day to day feedback from the Women’s Design Director as well as the product plan request from Merchandising.
- All sketches are to be done by hand as per John hardy design templet and within John Hardy guidelines for the use of technology.
- Prepare aesthetically compelling power point presentations.
- Do seasonal research on specific topics as requested by the Women’s Director.
- Do seasonal market research.
- Excellent hand drawing and gouache hand rendering skills
- Being able to work with specific briefing regarding style, dimensions and price requirements
- Excellent experiences in Photoshop and Power point.
- Being very organized and precise
- Excellent spoken and written English is required
- Be able to work under pressure and meeting specific deadlines.
Send your CV and hand Sketches not later than October 23, 2017 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tag : Tbk