PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk and its subsidiaries (Tempo Scan) is part of the Tempo Group, a group of companies which commenced its business activities through the establishment of PT PD Tempo on 3 November 1953.
Tempo Scan was formerly named PT Scanchemie and it commenced a large-scale commercial production of pharmaceutical products in 1970. In time, the Tempo Scan through its subsidiary companies expanded its operations to include production of cosmetics and consumer products in 1977.
In June 1994, the Tempo Scan had completed the offering of its 17,500,000 shares to the public, hence ever since it becomes a public company, with total shares being listed amounting to 75,000,000 shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (BEJ). In 1995, the nominal value of each Tempo Scan’s share was changed from IDR 1,000 to IDR 500 per share (stock split) bringing its total number of listed shares to become 150,000,000 shares, while its total issued and paid up capital remained at IDR 75,000,000,000. Furthermore, in 1998 through a Rights Issue process Tempo Scan had offered an additional 300,000,000 shares henceforth its total number of listed shares had increased to become 450,000,000 shares, as a consequence its total issued and paid up capital became IDR 225,000,000,000.
In 2006, Tempo Scan conducted another stock split whereby the nominal value of its share was changed from IDR 500 to IDR 50 per share, bringing the total number of listed shares to become 4,500,000,000 shares, while its total issued and paid up capital remained at IDR 225,000,000,000.
Later in 2008, PT Bogamulia Nagadi, the controlling shareholder of Tempo Scan conducted a tender offer process to buy back 1.041.750.000 shares of the free floating shares in the secondary market at the offered price of IDR 700 per share, as a consequence the total BMN ownership on Tempo Scan had become more than 95%.
Furthermore in May 2012, PT Bogamulia Nagadi assisted by the management of Tempo Scan, conducted a private placement to some selected investors in Singapore and Hongkong. The total number of shares sold to the investors in the placement was 800,000,000 shares (17.78% of total number of listed shares) at the price of IDR 2,650 per share, increasing the total free floating shares in the secondary market from below 5% to become approximately 22.7%.
The Tempo Group is a company that produce, sell, and market various own a license products from personal care, cosmetic and consumer product, pharmaceutical, vitamin and nutrition under several well known brands such as: MARINA, MY BABY, REVLON, ESTĒE LAUDER, CLINIQUE HEMAVITON, BODREX, VIDORAN, et cetera.
To support the company business growth and operation, one of the subsidiaries of the company requires a young, spirited and professional person with good education, for the position of :
PRODUCT EXECUTIVE (Code: PE – BCL)
Job Objective :
- Giving advice and idea for new product development to business development
- Giving idea for product activation program
- Market research and analyst market competitor
- Making annual sales report (monthly) based on product/item, area and outlet
- Plan consumer insight and market research to analyze new products and product position in market
- Female age 24– 30 years;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical / Management / Business (Science Major at High School) from reputable university;
- Fresh graduate or 2 year-experience as a Product Executive / Marketing Executive, preferably from Personal Care Cosmetics and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods);
- Good Communication;
- Good analytical thinking (qualitative & quantitative) and having strong numerical analyst;
- Strong leadership and capable to work in team;
- Hardworker, creative, proactive and full of initiative;
- Fluent in English and excellent in computer literate (Ms. Office Programs).
Send your complete CV and recent photograph by email to:
THE TEMPO GROUP
HRD – PCC Division
Only best short-listed candidates will be proceed