PT Petrosea Tbk. merupakan Perusahaan multi-disiplin yang bergerak di bidang pertambangan, infrastruktur, dan minyak & gas bumi yang telah berpengalaman luas di Indonesia sejak tahun 1972. Keunggulan kami adalah pada kemampuan untuk menyediakan jasa pertambangan terpadu pit-to-port, yang didukung oleh kemampuan rekayasa, konstruksi dan jasa logistik yang terintegrasi, serta berkomitmen penuh terhadap penerapan keselamatan, kesehatan kerja dan lingkungan, manajemen mutu dan integritas bisnis. Kami juga menyediakan jasa untuk industri minyak & gas bumi di Indonesia melalui Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) yang secara konsisten memberikan pelayanan berstandar internasional dan cost effective untuk seluruh kliennya. Petrosea telah tercatat di Bursa Efek Indonesia (IDX: PTRO) sejak tahun 1990, dan merupakan Perusahaan terbuka pertama di bidang rekayasa dan konstruksi di Indonesia.
Petrosea didukung penuh oleh pemegang saham utamanya, PT Indika Energy Tbk., yang merupakan perusahaan energi di Indonesia yang menyediakan solusi energi terpadu melalui investasinya di bidang sumberdaya energi, jasa dan infrastruktur.
Corporate Secretary Administrator (Jakarta)
- Provide a draft of minutes of meeting (verbatim) and administration on the minutes of meeting to Corporate Secretary department. Provide administration supports to Corporate Secretary department which includes provides mid- to high- level executives in a corporate setting with clerical, administrative, and customer service support. A corporate assistant performs routine functions, such as drafting and sending correspondence, providing callers with information, maintaining office files, and managing schedules.
- Min. Diploma degree, preferable from Secretarial Academy.
- Min. 1 (one) year experience in secretary or administration position.
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and other related applications.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written (preferable TOEFL score min. 500)
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skill with all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information / documents.
- Organize meetings / events schedule to prevent double schedule for the team and ensure that all materials are available for the meetings / events.
- Prepare all things related to corporate secretary activities to support BOD & BOC meeting and Minutes of Meeting.
- Prepare and drafting Minutes of Meeting by verbatim & report for any BOD / BOC / Committees meetings / events.
- Printing all necessary papers for meetings of the directors & commissioner.
- Prepare and drafting administration agreements.
- Maintain corporate documents and records (digital or hardcopy) related to BoD and BoC Meetings, Resolutions, Circulars, Committees Meetings, Statements of independency, statements of no conflict of interest and other documents related to OJK, IDX and BAE.
- Manage SAP for Corporate Secretary Department.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and continuously look for improvement in work processes and results.
Petrosea Logistic & Support Services
Senior Manager Environmental Services (Tangsel)
- Plan, manage and controlling for waste disposal, collection, recycling activates. Responsible for revenue generation and to dispose and treatment of waste safely, with due consideration for the environment and whilst conforming to government regulation . To accomplish corporate profit and growth as well as procedural compliance and meet good practice to the business ethics, company, and HSE standards.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Environmental / Engineering .
- Min. 8 years experiences in Environmental / Waste B3 Operations.
- Work in detail, time manageable and target oriented.
- Good reporting system.
- Good behaviour, open, honest and proactive.
- Able to working under pressure to meet delivery time.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Leading by example.
- Strong in waste B3 and Environmental government regulation.
- Direct, manage and evaluate programs and procedures operation waste management which align with organization strategy.
- Responsible for waste management revenue generation and align with business development to closes deal with client.
- Develop and review all operations permit and license are obtain and conforming to government regulations.
- Develop method for waste collecting, treatment and transporting and continues improvement in handling waste.
- Manage and operate waste management with environmental international standard and comply with government regulations.
- Provide professional best solution for the company based on strategy and operation analysis.
- Develop new products, standard, process or operational plan for waste management.
- Design, coordinates and implement quality management system and ISO 14000.
- Liaise with external parties (Government Agencies, Clients, etc.) related to commercial HSE, program & quality matters, environmental, and waste management regulations.
- Responsible for cost effectiveness & efficiency which conform to company budget and KPI.
- Develop team members in skill, leads, schedules, allocates and monitors work.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Direct and control HSE procedures and comply with Environmental compliance.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: SR MANAGER ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 05 July 2016.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan kunjungi website resmi PT Petrosea Tbk.