More than 40 years ago, Indosat Ooredoo was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Together with its subsidiaries PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat Ooredoo provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & Data Communication services such as IPVPN, leased line and internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G with HSDPA technology to Indonesia and sucessfully attained a dual listing for its shares in 1994. Today the Company’s Ordinary Shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ISAT) with American Depository Shares also listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT). Indosat Ooredoo is the second largest cellular operator in the country with more than 55 million subscribers.
Indonesia's large population, around 257 million inhabitants (on 2012), is the fourth most populous country in the world and continuous economic growth has led to increasing demand of telecommunications services. Since our establishment in November 20, 1967, Indosat Ooredoo has developed its people to reflect excellence in the industry and as a company that is a place to develop your professional career.
We have won hundreds of prestigious awards for excellence in various categories, such as the Most Admired Company in Indonesia, Quality of Corporate Governance, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Human Resources Development, as well as Corporate Social Responsibility.
Internship Program 2016
- Field:Human Resources
- Contract Type:Temporary
- Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
- Closing date:01-Aug-2016
- Undergraduate students in their final year or fresh graduate (max. 6 months)
- GPA min. 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Majors: Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telco Engineering, Architecture, Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Graphic Design, Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Public Relation, Psychology, Library Science
- Available for being in the internship for 1.5 - 3 months (Starting in August)
- Fluent in English
- Active in Social Media
- Actively involved in organization / community
- IMPROVEMENT of your leadership, organizing & planning skills
- EXPERIENCE of Indosat Ooredoo's culture
- NOMINATED for future employee selection
- EARN LinkedIn digital badge & certificate
- POCKET MONEY
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dan APPLY lamaran silahkan kunjungi website resmi Indosat Ooredoo.