In Indonesia, the TOTAL Group is represented by its Affiliates in upstream and downstream sector. In exploration and production (upstream), TOTAL E&P INDONESIE (TEPI) has been the operator of Mahakam Block in East Kalimantan since 1968. TEPI is the largest gas producer in Indonesia since 2000 and currently contributes to 82% of the Bontang LNG Plant supply. TOTAL in Indonesia is expanding its activities beyond the Mahakam region with current assets of 15 blocks in 2012. In downstream sector, TOTAL in Indonesia is represented by PT. Total Oil Indonesia (TOI).
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility in Indonesia, Total is also intensely involved in sustainable community empowerment and capacity building actions in the areas of education and research, health and nutrition, local economic empowerment, environment and alternative energies. These endeavours are consistent with Total’s commitment to answer the challenges of sustainable development.
Total’s commitment in the country is further exemplified through its manpower program, with an extensive plan to develop national manpower and high level national managers through training and international assignments, as well as career developments for new recruits. Total also continues to enlarge partnerships with national businesses and significantly enhance employment, which is currently estimated at 20,000 full time jobs on its industrial sites.
PT Total Oil Indonesia, is an affiliate of Total Group, the 4th largest energy company in the world, focusing in downstream business, which includes lubricants and retail network business.
Deadline: 01 Agustus 2016
- The incumbent will be responsible to provide support to customers, distributors and sales employees. Provide troubleshooting and technical support, advice customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues. Provide good presentation, knowledge, service, observation, analysis, and solutions to solve problems to customers, distributors and sales employees.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university in Mechanical Engineering with min GPA 3.0. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Previous experience in a Technical Engineering role in Lubricants (Mining or Industry) is preferred
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of problems
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, readily embraces change, resilient with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Fluent in English
- Great team-work and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please limit your e-mail to only 300KB. Oversized e-mails will not be considered. Sumber