Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company's grand strategy and objectives.
For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
HUMAN CAPITAL ANALSYT
HUMAN CAPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM
Job Description :
- Provide HC System Solutions.
- Analyze Application Requirement from HC Users.
- Develop & Monitoring HC Applications.
- Monitoring HC Servers.
- Analyze and simplify HC Systems.
- Provide Report Data (HC Dashboard) about employee, systems and etc.
- Maintain Vulnerability HC Systems (IT Security Period Checking).
- Male with max. age 28 years old
- Holds min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university with min GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale) with major in Information Technology (Computer Engineering, System Information).
- Holds min. 2 years experiences in web development, mobile application development (android), and application / IT security.
- Holds min. 2 Portfolios Projects (Web, Security and Android Mobile Development).
- Good command in English, both oral and written.
- Able to work individually and in a team and able to work with tight deadline under low supervision.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
- If you meet the requirements, please register yourself to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. GA Recruitment team will not process application letters and/or CVs sent through email or post office/courier services (hardcopy).
- The selection process will be held in Jakarta. Garuda Indonesia will not reimburse any expenses (transportation and/or accomodation) incurred by candidates during the selection process.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.
Application dedline 30 Juni 2017.