Since starting in 1958 in Bandung, West Java and then changing our name in 1986 to Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional, BTPN has come a very long way. It was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added micro-financing to its portfolio of pension banking services.
Recognising that today's challenges are forcing businesses to change the way they operate, we have taken a step further, by creating and launching Daya in 2011. This mass market enablement platform which seeks "to increase the significance potential of every Indonesian" is close to the heart of the BTPN business ethos and intent.
Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional. Tbk Dibuka Hingga September 2017
Bank BTPN is an organization focused on serving the mass market segment, including the retired, perpetrator of micro, small, and medium enterprise, as well as people of the productive age. To realize our vision to be the best bank of the mass market, as well as an foremost digital bank in Indonesia, we are looking for young talents to join us in Corporate Acceleration Program (CAP).
Corporate Acceleration Program (CAP)
Why CAP is the right choice for graduates to start a career?
Participating in the CAP will give you the huge opportunity to:
- Accelerated career progress to reach executive level
- Substantial involvement in innovative projects that create impacts
- 1-on-1 mentoring by our board of directors/management
- Rigorous development that uniquely tailored with a master degree program
Who are the right candidates?
- Those with graduate degree of any major with GPA equivalent to ≥ 3.0
- 25 years of age maximum by January 2018
- Actively involved in leading organizations and communities
- Showing analytical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as a good sense of mission
- Having a good command of English
How do you apply in this CAP?
Visit www.morethanajob.id to learn more about this program
Application Deadline 17 September 2017