PT.Pusat Kreasi Anak Bangsa is the licensed operator for Engineering For Kids franchise in Indonesia. The brand has just been recently awarded Top #10 New Franchise 2015 by Entrepreneur and it is now in 29 countries, over 250 locations worldwide.
Engineering For Kids is the brainchild of educator Dori Roberts from the United States. With her extensive education background, she developed a customised suite of programs that focuses in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) subjects targeted at kids aged 4 to 14. Engineering for Kids teaches science, technology, engineering and math through a world of fun experiments such as launching rocket that could fly up tp 45 meters, building skyscraper, turning banana into piano and many more.
Lowongan Kerja PT.Pusat Kreasi Anak Bangsa Juli 2017
Engineering for Kids Teacher
- One or more of these following Enrichment classes according to your strength: Engineering class (mandatory), Robotics, and Video Game Design.
- Weekly enrichment classes conducted IN-center or AT-school.
- Holiday Program, School Trip to our center, Birthday Parties, Events / Workshop.
- Services are conducted IN or OUTSIDE the center, so you'll be required to travel around from time to time (Transport from center to any other areas will be covered by company)
- Cheerful, energetic and outgoing personality
- Fluency in oral English
- Loves children and teaching
- Has a knack for Creativity and loves to Improve
- Self-starter, self-motivated, loves learning new things
- Team player
- Willing to work a 6-days roster (flexible off day)
- S1 (Bachelor Degree) graduates or equivalent, preferrably from Education, Engineering, Physics field.
- Basic knowledge in Science, Engineering, Math or Technology
If you're applying from a non-relevant background, we will consider based on your:
- Fluency in English.
- General knowledge in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math or Technology).
- Personality and willingness to learn and to explore experiments
- Monthly performance bonus
- Work in a Creative environment and culture
- Wealth of experience and join the movement in new Education approach (we put FUN first in teaching!)
- Annual leave and BPJS
- Flexible hours (you may leave early if you've finished your work)
If you meet the requirements above and interested to join our team, please submit your CV not later than August 01, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly state in which branch you are willing to be placed.