The Talent Recruitment Program is our prominent learning program that aims to prepare the future growth leader in the organization. We believe that to shape a complete leader it requires a comprehensive learning program within the organization, from end to end. This program is designed to prepare you to be a credible talent, not only by gaining sufficient technical knowledge but also by instilling positive working ethics that will complete your skill set as a complete banker. Through our extensive learning program together we can evolve and become the world's most trusted financial group.
TALENT RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
- Gain comprehensive banking knowledge in an intensive Learning Camp, encompassing several areas such as Credit, Accounting, Treasury, Trade Finance and Risk.
- Undergo several series of on job training periods that will provide you hands on experience on how the banking operation works. The OJT period will cover all areas in banking business.
- Be equipped with essential self-development skills and attitude that are required in the professional world, such as : Insight Discovery Training, Business Etiquette, International Language and many more.
- Discover and develop your own leadership style and capabilities that will take you to the next level of professional career path.
- Get opportunity to have global exposure through Global Rotation Training Program (GRTp), Japanese Language Training Program (JLTP), International Assignment and various workshop abroad.
- Build a solid global networking within the bank, cross functional and also cross region.
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor Degree (max.age 25) or Master Degree (max.age 27) from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.25 (out of 4.00) or equivalent.
- Experienced candidate with maximum 2 years of working experience is also encouraged to apply.
- English fluency in speaking and writing is compulsory.
- Having Japanese fluency is an advantage.
- Organizational Experience and Global Exposure would be a plus value.
Access our online application at : http:mufg.asi-rekrutmen.com
Applivcation deadline 21 September 2017