Didirikan pada tahun 1985, PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia (Manulife Indonesia) merupakan bagian dari Manulife Financial Corporation, grup penyedia layanan keuangan dari Kanada yang beroperasi di Asia, Kanada dan Amerika Serikat. Manulife Indonesia menawarkan beragam layanan keuangan termasuk asuransi jiwa, asuransi kecelakaan dan kesehatan, layanan investasi dan dana pensiun kepada nasabah individu maupun pelaku usaha di Indonesia. Melalui jaringan lebih dari 9.000 karyawan dan agen profesional yang tersebar di 24 kantor pemasaran, Manulife Indonesia melayani lebih dari 2,3 juta nasabah di Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia (Manulife Indonesia) Agustus 2017
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
National Sales Head
- Play a significant role in developing the Bancassurance business with Bank Partner (Syariah) and designated its areas. Responsible to train, develop and motivate the Area Business Development Managers and Financial Specialists to produce the business volumes required.
- Manage and coordinate all sales teams (Area Branch Development Manager and Financial Specialist) in their designated branches/areas.
- Work closely with Bank Partner (Syariah) to ensure sales delivery and monitor the sales trend for regular review to support sales achievement
- Understand and take ownership for the delivery of the Bancassurance Business and Marketing plans.
- Continually review business performance and with the relevant Sales Teams / ABDM’s, coordinate with respective parties internally to develop incentive programs and sales contests to maximize Bank performance and therefore results.
- Ensure delivery of service excellence in sales support processing.
- Responsible of agreed APE & NOA sales achievement
- Manage expenses within budget provided
- Manage good relationship with Bank Partner (Syariah)
- Continuously updated to any market information, developments, trends, especially to financial products, insurance and banking regulation
- Bachelor degree from any major
- Min 7 year experiences gained in a Financial Services organization, likely to be a Bank or Partnership Business Division.
- Min. 5 year experiences in supervisory sales team/managing peoples
- Moslem – For women must wearing Hijab/veil during & after office hour
- Proficient in Ms. Office, especially Ms. Power Point
- Has strong Leadership skill
- Possess strong strategic & analytical thinking, with experience in creating & implementing business plan.
- Experienced in leading a team, preferably a team of supervisory levels.
- Specifically would have sales management experience or if not have held a people management position in a Training Department.
- Demonstrate strong self-confidence and motivational ability.
- Also able to demonstrate periods of employment working under own initiative to achieve results.
- Good in communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
JOB PURPOSE :
- Reporting with Analysis & Supporting all administration related sales & activity in each region
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting in region (Pipeline, Sales Achievement, Sales Activity, Analysis Productivity)
- Administration Process related sales force in region (Infrastructure, Collateral and operational needed)
- Monitoring & Controlling Usage Budget per region
- Deliver Information from Head office to region
QA CLAIM OPERATION - AM
JOB PURPOSE :
- The main function of QA department is ensuring that the process in individual operation department (New business, Claim and Policy Services) is effective and efficient. And to make sure the accuracy and timely process to customer.
- This position is accountable for the accurate and timely individual claim and billing collection operation service; these will ensure that the customer will receive their service appropriately while also ensuring the company doesn’t experience loss due to incorrect process
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensuring the accuracy of the claim and billing collection process, preventing any loss of financial due to error in process.
- Monitoring the deliver time (turnaround time) of claim process from submission to customer receive payout.
- Communicate to user on the error or tardiness, and find a solution to prevent the same error in the future.
- Create and distribute monthly report accuracy and service level agreement to process team
- Involve in improvement initiatives in operation excellence department and recommend any improvement needed for claim and billing collection
- University Bachelor Degree
- 2 years’ experience in financial company
- Good communication & relationship skills
- Knowledge in insurance
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari Manulife pada link berikut di bawah ini. Bagi anda yang tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang diperlukan diatas, silakan mendaftar dan mengirimkan aplikasi Anda secara langsung melalui sistem Laman Pendaftaran PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia (Manulife Indonesia).
Batas akhir pengiriman lamaran 01 September 2017.