Did you know P&G products are enjoyed over 4 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet? With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, SK-II® and AmbiPur®, our goal is to improve daily life through our products, people, and initiatives.
At P&G, we continually aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the finest people in the world. P&G people get involved – with their workplace, their community, their planet, people in need, and each other. So if you're looking for a company whose actions reflect its principles and values and whose people continually expect, contribute, and do more, P&G is a very exciting choice.
Lowongan Kerja PT Procter & Gamble Home Products Indonesia P&G CEO Challenge 2017 - Indonesia Round
If you think you’ve got what it takes to successfully lead a multi-billion-dollar-brand company, do you dare you to take on P&G CEO Challenge 2017?
P&G CEO Challenge 2017 - Indonesia Round
What is P&G CEO Challenge?
- P&G CEO Challenge is a perfect combination of challenging real case competition and interactive training from the best, where you can get hands-on experience on what it would be like to be the CEO of a leading brand. Working in a team, you can expect to truly ignite your leadership potential, and finding the great professional career path to pursue!
The ideal candidate for the program could be YOU, who:
- Are currently a third-year student and will be graduating in 2018 or 2019
- Have strong academic performance at University
- Have strong passion for winning
- Possess strong leadership potential shown via your Student club activities, pass start-up projects or real-life business you owned
When is the program?
- The P&G CEO Challenge – Indonesia Round will take place on October 30th to November 2nd 2017, primarily in the P&G Indonesia Head Office. Participants accepted into the program will be expected to participate in all four days of the event and will be accommodated in a nearby hotel.
What’s in it for me?
- The winners of the local round will go to our APAC Headquarters in Singapore to compete in the P&G CEO Challenge - ASIA round for the 10.000 USD Grand Prize.
All CEO Challenge participants will be given priority for the 2018 Dream P&G Summer Internship Program or full-time positions. Successful interns will stand a chance to receive full time job offers for Management roles at P&G.
How to Apply?
Visit the www.indonesia.pgcareers.com
Select “Apply” - "Search for Jobs"
Look for “P&G CEO Challenge 2017 - Indonesia”
Deadline: 23 Oktober 2017
Tag : Internship