PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk is engaged in the business of trading sector of mining products and mining services.On March 13, 1997 the Company was established under the name of PT Bumi Kencana Eka Sakti which was later changed to PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk on November 16,2010.
On November 12,2011, the Company became a public company and was listed on the main board of Indonesia Stock Exchange (Bursa Efek Indonesia). Through the Initial Public Offering, the Company was able to collect funds amounting to RP2,205 trillion. In that IPO, GMR Coal Resources Pte. Ltd. (previously named GMR Infrastructure Investments (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) ("GMR"), which is a subsidiary of GMR Group, a leading infrastructure business group in India which became the Company strategic investor by holding/having 30% (thirty percent) shares from the total issued and paid-up capital by Company.
ODP (Officer Development Program) and MDP (Management Development Program)
If you are:
- Bachelor Degree for ODP and Master Degree for MDP with minimum GPA 3.3 for ODP and 3.5 GPA for MDP. Following Major:
- Mining Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Information Technology
- System Information
- Finance and Accounting
- For ODP: Bachelor Degree with max. 2 year working experience
- For MDP: Bachelor Degree with min. 2 year working experience or Master Degree
- Proficient in English
- Computer Literate
- Have Good Non Academic Achievements during Campus Life
- Dynamic, persistent, collaborative, great can-do attitude, flexible, comfortable facing Senior Management.
The apply button in this page is inactive, please submit your cv through:
Application deadline 30 September 2017