KAP Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis & Rekan, PT Prima Wahana Caraka, PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia Advisory and PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Indonesia subsequent refer to as "PwC Indonesia (we)" which are firms in Indonesia and are member firm of PwC global network, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
PwC has played an integral part in the growth and progress of Indonesia for the past 45 years having worked with our clients to help them succeed through both buoyant and challenging economic environments. Today we continue to work with large multinationals, public sector entities and Indonesian companies, providing solutions to complex business issues.
Our services are rendered through separate legal entities focusing on different aspects of the service offerings we provide, each of which draw on the collective resources and experience of PwC firms, both here and worldwide.We help our clients find business solutions by combining a global mindset with the expert talents of our people. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax, advisory and consulting services for public and private clients. We use our network, experience and business understanding to build trust and create value for our clients.
PwC Indonesia Business Case Challenge - 2017
What’s in it for me?
- Winning team : Rp 10.000.000; acquire internship opportunity*
- 1st runner up : Rp 7.000.000
- 2nd runner up : Rp 3.000.000
*terms and conditions apply
In addition, you will
- Gain exposure to PwC Professionals who will evaluate your teamwork, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Walk away with a stronger sense of overall professionalism, improved presentation skills, along with a broader network of relationships.
Who can compete?
- A team consists of three members
- Eligible participants are: students in fifth semester and above from the same institution or university
- Eligible majors: Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Management, IT/Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics.
- At least two members of each team must have the intent to apply, have applied or be currently enrolled in Accounting, Finance or Business majors.
How do I register?
- Form a team of three members then create a team name.
- Write an essay (500 - 1000 words) that describes
- Who your team is
- Why you are interested in joining this event
- What integrity means to you
- Email your team name, all team member’s CVs, academic transcripts and your essay to: email@example.com
- Once registered, you will receive a notification regarding the next steps of this event
Registration deadline: 20 September 2017
How does it work?
- Interested teams will need to register for this event by submitting their CVs, academic transcripts and your essay through our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PwC will send the business case to shortlisted teams on 25 September 2017. In this preliminary round, teams need to submit their proposal as a solution for the PwC business case. The deadline for submission of a solution proposal will be 10 October 2017.
- Announcement of the selected teams that have passed the preliminary round will be made on 28 October 2017. On 2 November 2017, the shortlisted teams will be invited to the PwC office to attend the briefing and special sharing session from our PwC professionals.
- The main event will be held at the PwC office. Each team needs to present their business case proposal to a panel of PwC judges. The judging panel will be composed of PwC professionals.