Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry. With sales of over €7 billion in 2013, about 19,000 employees across 50 countries and 91 plants, the Group is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and provides the widest range of products, services, technologies and know-how.
In the Energy sector, Prysmian Group operates in the business of underground and submarine power transmission cables and systems, special cables for applications in many different industrial sectors and medium and low-voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure industry.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Prysmian Cables Indonesia (Prysmian Group) Dibuka Hingga Desember 2017
We are Prysmian Group, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of cables and our people are the driving force of our business. "Build the Future" is our exciting international graduate program. Prysmian Group Graduate Program, commences in early 2018.
Prysmian Graduate Program
- Build the Future is our exciting international Graduate Program that provides complete immersion in the business, right from the start. It offers:
- a permanent contract with a highly competitive salary
- induction training at our Milan HQ by a top Business School
- a mentor to assist you in your learning and development goals
- job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales dept in home country
- warm up period in the home country for your upcoming international assignment role
- international assignment within a multicultural environment
- technical or junior managerial appointment at the end of the Program
Our exciting Graduate Program
- Permanent contract with highly competitive salary
- Induction training in our HQ delivered in partnership with a top Business School
- Job rotation - 9 months (R&D, Operations and Sales)
- Warm up period - 3 months
- International assignments within a multicultural environment
- Technical or Junior managerial appointment
- We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management or technical career.
- To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
- Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or be currently working towards one;
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
- be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
- demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Please klik APPLY on this link: