UOB Indonesia was founded on 31 August 1956 under the name PT Bank Buana Indonesia. In May 2011, the Bank changed its name to PT Bank UOB Indonesia. UOB Indonesia’s service network 41 main branch offices, 168 sub-branch offices and 191 ATMs across 54 cities in 18 provinces in Indonesia. UOB Indonesia’s banking services are accessible through its regional ATM network, the ATM Prima and Bersama networks and the Visa network. UOB Indonesia is rated AAA (idn) by the independent rating agency Fitch Ratings. UOB Indonesia also won the Platinum Award for Exceptional Financial Performance from Infobank Magazine for 10 consecutive years. UOB Indonesia is well known for its focus on small and medium enterprises, and strong retail customer base. The Bank has built a consumer as well as corporate banking business which offer treasury and cash management products and services. With its extensive network of services, information technology systems, sound capital structure and highly qualified staff, UOB Indonesia aims to create sustainable long-term value for its stakeholders. UOB Indonesia’s focus remains on transforming UOB Indonesia into a Premier Bank through disciplined growth and stability. UOB Indonesia plays an active role in the community, focusing on the arts, education and children. UOBI held annual art competition in Indonesia, the UOB Painting of the Year. UOB also encourages its employees to be involved in its regular volunteer activities. This includes the annual UOB Heartbeat Run, Blood Donation and Book Donation activities.
Lowongan Kerja UOB Indonesia Januari 2018
Trust is the foundation of banking. We have built a culture that balances empowerment and accountability so that our people can excel. If you share our passion for making a positive difference in the lives of our customers, colleagues and the community, join us now and make your mark.
Management Associate Programme (MAP)
- We invite you to join us in Management Associate Programme (MAP)
- An 18-month programme starting from July to provide you with learning within one of our business segments or corporate functions of your choice, rigorous project, and regional experience to nurture our next generation of leaders
- It is designed to nurture our next generation of leaders is an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your career in banking industry.
- A final year student or recent graduate from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.30 out of 4.00
- Less than two years of work experience
- An impressive track record in leadership
- Fluency in English and preferably a second language
before 31 January 2018