PT OMNI Indonesia adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang teknologi lingkungan dan distribusi alat-alat penerangan. Kami berkomitmen untuk menggunakan produk yang ramah lingkungan. Kami mendistribusikan produk kami di area Jakarta dan area lainnya di Indonesia. Tujuan kami adalah untuk Go Green dengan melakukan penerapan teknologi yang perduli terhadap lingkungan. OMNI telah diakui sebagai pemimpin pasar yang berfokus pada penyediaan produk terbaik dan layanan pelanggan terdepan di industri ini.
Lowongan Kerja PT OMNI Indonesia Februari 2018
PT. OMNI INDONESIA is a leading business service in LED lighting. We warmly invite you to join our super-team for position:
- Personal Assistant support the work of managers and company directors by undertaking a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks such as answering telephone calls; arranging appointments; taking messages; typing/word processing; filing; organizing meetings; booking transport and accommodation; managing databases; implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems; communicating with staff, suppliers and clients; preparing letters, presentations and reports; recruiting, training and supervising staff. Briefly, Personal Assistant will act for General Affairs and Human Resource duties.
- Required to complete a variety of general administrative duties to ensure the daily running of an organization/office.
- Able to maintain proper files, both paper documents and electronic files.
- Has an ability to conduct research, communicate with staff members and clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports, Organizing and maintaining office systems.
- Placement Test Location: Our Office in Jakarta
- Education Level: Min. S1 (Bachelor Degree) From Reputable University
- Major: All Major
- GPA: Min. 3,0
- Male < 30 years old
- Min S1 degree from reputable university
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed, Preferably 2-3 years working experiences
- Min GPA 3.0 from scale 4
- Experienced in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Hard working and self motivated
- Good Time Management
- Proficiency & Active in English
- Strong analytical skills and organized work habit
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly initiative individual, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good research and analytical skills
Interested applicants please drop your detailed resume, copy of graduate certificate, and family certificate (Kartu Keluarga), to our e-mail : email@example.com with “Personal Assistant – Name – Campus” as a subject (example: Personal Assistant – Arka Putra – UI), no later than May 31, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.