Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion (MCF) is a subsidiary company of Mitsubishi Group. The member of Mitsubishi companies approximately 600 companies worldwide.
Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion is an apparel and fashion field total solution provider, handling the full range of operations from textile development to product planning, manufacturing, sales, and logistics for Japanese apparel and retail companies. Based on the contract with our customers, we watch production details such as: quality, delivery schedule for both bulk and sample production.
Lowongan Kerja Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion (MCF) April 2018
At the moment, we are looking for highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to join our expanding company, as:
- Coordinate business between end buyer (customer) and supplier (factory) as a middle man.
- Quality and delivery control for sewing factory and fabric mill.
- Need to visit factories outside Jakarta to monitor production line and product inspection most of the time (3-4 days a week)
- Monitoring and submit report to customer (quality and delivery schedule information)
- Data analysis of quality and delivery information of the weekly reports/ monthly reports
- Discuss with supplier to adjust delivery (shipment)
- Monitor and check garment sample and submit to customer
- Check factory whether factory follow customer rules or not.
- S1 from any background with minimum GPA 2,8 (scale 4)
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Fluent in Japanese and English ( JLPT Level 3 will be an advantage)
- Computer literate
- The candidates should accept over-time working (arrive home quite late 2~3 days in a week)
- Willing to go for business trip 3-4 days a week
- Willing to be placed in all company’s business location
- Able to work as a team, and strong self-motivation
- Able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who ever joined the recruitment test for this position are not encouraged to apply
- Strong character, and good communication
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, and providing the best experience to know Japanese production control way, as well as the culture.
If you are interested and meet our requirements, please send your application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number, education certificate & transcript not later than 27 April 2018 to the following email address:
Midplaza II Building, 23rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.10-11, Jakarta 10220
Phone: +6221-5707774 Fax: +6221-5744321