PT. APG was established in Indonesia since 1998 as marine lubricant supplier for Indonesia’s marine and diesel power plant market. We currently have job vacancy for Marine Technical Support Engineer. Below requirement and classification:
MARINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Problem Solving
- Providing Technical Advice
- Presenting Products
- Testing, Evaluating and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- On-board visit to ships and On-site visit to power plants
- Provide Frontline Technical Support and Troubleshooting for the products
- Responsible for general and technical knowledge of our products
- Must be able to identify all technical issues even when it is not related to our products
- Provide trainings to customers when required
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Confident and Courageous in giving presentations and dealing with technical issues addressed by customer.
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Education Level: Minimum S1 (min. GPA 3.0 in 4.0 scale)
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Male or Female < 30 years old
- Great Understanding in Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with Marine Engineer background are preferable.
- Having experience/background with 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke marine low & medium speed diesel engine and hydraulics system is preferable.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal to represent the brand to customers personally and at events such as conferences, seminars, trainings etc.
- Proficient & Active in English both written and verbal is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Highly initiative individual, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Interested to learn new things, Creative and always think outside the box
If you have the above qualifications, Please send your CV through ITB Career Center or Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “MTSE-Your Name-ITB”
Application deadline 07 Juli 2018