Indonesia has been identified as one of Keppel Land’s key markets. Keppel Land established its operations in Indonesia in 1989 and has since entered 6 cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Bali, Bintan and Manado
The company’s current core projects include: International Financial Centre, a premium grade twin-tower office complex located at Jalan Jenderal Sudirman in Jakarta CBD; West Vista, a high-quality apartment development located at West Jakarta; as well as an approximate 450 landed-housing project located at Tangerang, Greater Jakarta.
Moving forward, Keppel Land Indonesia is committed to deliver high-quality and sustainable developments to our customers and will continue to deepen our presence in Indonesia, with a focus in Greater Jakarta.
- Keppel Land Management Associate Program (MAP) is a three years rotational program that accelerates careers for selected candidates. The program, which comprises job rotations, core training and mentoring, is highly structured to equip the Management Associate (MA) with the exposure, knowledge and networks to embark on a fulfilling and rewarding career with Keppel Land Indonesia.
- Have a chance to learn more about property developer industry with the professionals (expatriates)
- Getting exposure from job rotation from Commercial Business, Residential Business, Property Management, Project Management, etc.
- Opportunity to work overseas and an exciting working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering (Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical) / Business Administration / Communication / Finance
- Graduated from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.30 out of 4.00
- Have a “Can Do” attitude, strong leadership, good interpersonal and communication skill
- High proficiency in English (both written and oral)
- Committed to learn and actively participated in the full program
Join us and send your CV to :
Dina.Sari@kepland.co.id and Sonia.Wijaya@kepland.co.id
Subject : MA 2018
At the latest send your CV before September 21, 2018