TORRECID INDONESIA / Torrecid Group is present in Indonesia since 1995 under the name of PT Torrecid Indonesia. Our business in Indonesia focused on providing services and solutions for ceramic tiles and glass companies. Indonesia's main and biggest Ceramic Companies have become our customers since 1995 and continue to cooperate with us to this day in providing new innovation and trends to Indonesia's ceramic market. We started our facilities in Cikampek – West Java in order to give the best support to our customers in East Java area, and in 2001 we built a facility in Tandes – Surabaya.
In 2002 we move our facility from Cikampek – West Java to Cibitung – Bekasi (West Java) to provide even wider service to our customers in Indonesia. In the same year, we open our Showroom in our facilities in Cibitung – Bekasi, to give our customers better presentation of trends and future innovations. Since 2004, we have actively introduced future trends and newest innovations in the Indonesia Building Technology (Indobuildtech) Expo, Indonesia's biggest and the most influential building material exhibition that focuses on the development of building material and technologies.
Technical Marketing (TM)
- Minimal Diploma III or Bachelor Degree of Chemistry
- Creating strategy and take action to ensure the company gives added value to customer through our products
- Do research and problem solving regarding materials and innovation to give the best solution and option for customer
- Do various chemical test in laboratory scale and production scale, both internally and externally, to ensure the quality of product in real production processleading and coordinating our internal team to give the best service to our customers in all aspect
Product Development (PD)
- Minimal Diploma III or Bachelor Degree of Chemical Engineering
- Create new innovation that can accommodate the needs of customers
- Conducting research and cooperate with Designer Team and technical Service Marketing to deliver innovation that can be produced and be accepted by the end market
- Analyzing the market and the newest technology and materials to create new trend in the field
- Responsible to ensure our Showroom and Exhibition Booth always has the newest innovation and trend
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position that you apply as the subject.
Deadline 28 September 2018